- This event has passed.
SCCAN Networking Cafe: Let’s Talk About Food!
February 7, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree – £5
Are you interested in food or working on a food growing project, a community garden, a community fridge, eco-recipes or other initiatives? This is an opportunity for you to share your experiences, ideas and challenges with others on the theme of FOOD.
We will have short presentations by speakers covering:
1) A community fridge project by Edinburgh College Student Association
2) A community growing project by Gracemount Community Garden
3) An urban community farm by Lauriston Farm
4) A regenerative farmers network by Farm to Fork of Propagate
5) A community growing project by Leith Community Growers
6) A food distribution project by Eats Rosyth
7) A community garden project by The Maxwell Centre
8) A community garden by Shettleston Community Growing Project
Those will be followed Q&As.
This will be followed by breakout room discussions.
Our Networking Climate Café’s are open, conversation-based, informal events that we host throughout the year.
Book your tickets here